Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Ducati News

Old 11-02-2004, 06:01 AM   #61
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: Michael Jordan rides Ducati Desmosedici

OK since everybody got all mad at me for making this comment I officially take it back. Michael Jordan I love you man.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2004, 06:14 AM   #62
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I didn't get mad at ya King. You are right. Only Mike gets to be what he wants to be because he was king of the NBA. Me and you were never king of anything. That's why he's riding a GP Duc, and we are here talking about him.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 PM   #63
pdad13
Founding Member

Now you've done it. I played in the Iron League, ya know. (I'm counting to ten.)

Okay, I'm better.

While the state of NHL hockey is somewhat offensively challenged (actually, right now the state of NHL hockey is just challenged, but I digress), it is in no way comparable to soccer. Not even close.

The real problem with soccer is that, aside from almost no goals, there are almost no viable scoring chances. You could watch a game for a half-hour and not see the ball get inside the goalie box. And when anybody gets close, they usually miss the gargantuan goal by ten feet. Worse than that, the rules seem to be designed to prevent scoring chances. The offside rule is totally silly.

And you may see a hockey player dive to draw a call, but you'll never see him rolling around in such a feminine manner after getting grazed by some other 150 pound wussie.

pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 PM   #64
pdad13
Founding Member

Now you've done it. I played in the Iron League, ya know. (I'm counting to ten.)

Okay, I'm better.

While the state of NHL hockey is somewhat offensively challenged (actually, right now the state of NHL hockey is just challenged, but I digress), it is in no way comparable to soccer. Not even close.

The real problem with soccer is that, aside from almost no goals, there are almost no viable scoring chances. You could watch a game for a half-hour and not see the ball get inside the goalie box. And when anybody gets close, they usually miss the gargantuan goal by ten feet. Worse than that, the rules seem to be designed to prevent scoring chances. The offside rule is totally silly.

And you may see a hockey player dive to draw a call, but you'll never see him rolling around in such a feminine manner after getting grazed by some other 150 pound wussie.

pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 01:31 PM   #65
eduarprmd
Founding Member

Jordan?

Love the guy. One of the greatest. Who cares if Ducati whatever with him?

Who cares if he picks up a man*****? Really!

As far as sports in general. Whatever. Bluarrrrrgh!

I am having the same fun if he does good or does poorly. Any company can make their money any legal way it wants I guess. I would not be concerned with this unless I had money in it. The cream will rise to the top, some would say. He can get the shot at it but when the ***** hits the fan we will know instantly who is who. One of the great things I love in racing. Once you are ON and foam is in your mouth like a rabid dog no one will be giving anyone any chances. I say let it happen (as if we had a choice). I wanna have me some fun. Huh!!!.
eduarprmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:07 PM   #66
rpt
Registered Member

Default Re: Soccer?

British manhood ?

So why is Chelsea's coach portuguese ??

Not to mention the team's owner...
rpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:35 PM   #67
obandoj
Founding Member

MJ is one of the best things that could happen to motorcycle racing in this country.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 07:03 AM   #68
gforces
Founding Member

Default You, too, can drive a Ferrari

Why not? Save your money and rent one for a day. sheesh.
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote