Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Ducati News

Old 10-22-2004, 09:04 PM   #31
kowalke67
Founding Member

Default Re: Ducati announces new retail finance deals

No, bought an ST3 and love it. I got it out the door for $11,900 which is very competitive with (if not beating) the other sport tourers out there. Valve adjustments should run me for certain less than $500. Most guys on the Ducati forum I spend time on got theirs taken care of for between $390 and $500. If your friend paid $1000 for an ST4's valve adjustment he did take it in the rear. But (or shoud I say butt), that's his fault for letting a dealer take him for a ride. A decent price on an ST4 valve adjustment is $600. Funny with Ducati's, everyone has a friend who paid this for that and everyone had a friend who had a Ducati break down here or there. I never hear this from the many, many people I know who own them.

I did get exactly what I paid for. An excellent handling, light, powerful, comfortable, incredibly good looking, fun as hell to ride sport tourer that is best in class. And I got a lot more than a kiss from the girl after the ride...

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement