Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Crusty MO

Old 05-25-2001, 01:49 PM   #1
srmtr
Founding Member

Default Re: Cannondale Continues Chasing Fi Bliss

I think Cannondale needs to work on getting their bike to work and actually run. Very few people, even their dealers, have any faith in the motorcycle. Sad, they have some good ideas.
srmtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2001, 02:17 PM   #2
ttcaml
Founding Member

I haven't heard anything about thier motorcycle, but they make some excellent mountian bikes and their new ATV is supposed to be hot stuff.
ttcaml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 09:09 PM   #3
RKWFXD
Founding Member

Actually I know several multi brand, multi craft dealerships that selll a lot of Cannondales. It seams that just about everyone that buys a watercraft also picks up a Cannondale to use as a boat anchor. When used in this manner the current FI, and overall handling and performance of the bike don't seem to be a problem.
RKWFXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 02:50 AM   #4
madthunder
Founding Member

It does the heart so much good to see such support for the "new kid on the block/underdog".... Cannondale WILL smooth the wrinkels in this machine and the new ideas created with it, as well as take care of the customers willing to support them in their begining. This company makes me proud to be an American and a motorcyclist, and when I can afford it, I'll own a MX400!
Old 05-29-2001, 05:16 PM   #5
Lincoln
Founding Member

i agree. every red blooded american should be pulling for cannondale. it reminds me a little of the Bimota BB500 fiasco. people were so quick to laugh it off as a failure, but Bimota, like Cannondale, had guts trying to bring new technology to motorcycling. God Speed Cannondale!
Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote