Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Crusty MO

Old 01-26-2001, 01:37 AM   #1
MoMo
Founding Member

Default Re: Travis Pastrana Rocker

Those guys are good riders and all, but they are a bunch of punks. I mean, they ride on some guys private motocross track and then say how extreme they are. Spoiled rich kids.
MoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2001, 04:39 AM   #2
elitegroup
Founding Member

Default Re: Travis Pastrana Sidelined Until Indianapolis

I attended the san diego round of supercross and knew this news was coming. Get well Travis and good luck in the Eastern 125cc battle. Now as for the comment above about these guys being bakers and brats. It wouldn't surprize me at all if some blunts were passed around within these racers circle of friends. I hear gobert and magrath have been hanging out together and that has also started some rumors considering what anthony gobert has been into the last few years, but I'm not going to pick a fight. I'm a huge gobert fan and always will be regardless if he has had a bad case of cotton mouth while digging that last potatoe chip out of the bag with the munchies. I am also a big fan of Magrath, Pastrana and R.C. and if I found out today that they all smoke a bowl once in while well quite frankly thats none of my business. I mean come on people would this really shock you to find out something like this? Spoiled brats? hmmm they could be... But that doesn't mean they don't earn every penny they make. I don't think what these racers do can be considered a "cushy" job and I sure as hell am not going to go and and try to run with them. Well no let me change that last sentence, I can beat all these guys easily, no problem, piece 'O cake...... Ya and the only thing most people would say to me is "Ya right what have you been smoking..........bottom line:The only people that complain about others peoples glory are those who are jelous. Now leave me be so I can figure out how to prove the theory of the universe using 2 basketballs, a rubberband and a finger-nail clipper HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elitegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2001, 07:46 PM   #3
TheKid
Founding Member

Glad To hear TP is ok. I'll be @ indy to see him.

Look for me, I'll be the only dork in the crowd wearing a helmet!

The Kid
TheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 02:31 AM   #4
bobert
Founding Member

The first to words of this topic are Travis and Pastrana. The drug talk does not belong in the same topic with him. This young man is clean and above all that.
bobert is offline   Reply With Quote