Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Crusty MO

Old 05-20-2004, 02:38 PM   #11
ebass
Founding Member

Default The stupid things we do to impress chicks

Next time just buy yourself some armchaps and chrome knuckled gloves, polish up those toe sliders, spray some armor all on your knee pucks, and then go stand next to your bike with your helmet tucked rakishly beneath one arm, looking cool. Really it works just as good as wheelies! Try it!

Oh and you might wanna spring for a sneaky leaker in case a girl actually does come up to talk to you.

EBass
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2004, 03:17 PM   #12
Jexter
Founding Member

Default Re: Stick to the subject, wheelies!

LetÂ’s see some posts from people that have actually attended the course, are going to attend or have comments on wheelies.

Simmer down, post nazi!

Just for that, I'm gonna tell you about how my Dance Dance Revolution pad broke, so now I'm getting flabby and bored.

Also, I hear they found *dun dun duuunnn* WMD's in that one country that all the kids are talking about.
Jexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 03:32 PM   #13
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default Sorry...

Gee guys, I was just afraid this would break out into a bike smoke-a-thon that's all.

Just wanted to read some cool related posts that had nothing to do with politics, slaming other bikes, or bikers.
gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 06:36 PM   #14
HobbleFoot
Founding Member

Default Re: Latest Code Wheelie School Schedule

I like doin' them thar wheelies

Not very good at it though

Slid down the road

Ground down the kneecap some

3 days later the hospital let me go

Now I wheelie a bike with pedals

Still crashing
HobbleFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 07:09 PM   #15
tonyharrah
Founding Member

Pedal bikes are friggin hard to wheelie-they loop way easy. If you're not close to looping it, you have to pedal too hard to keep the front up. I've got hydraulic disc brakes on my mountain bike-I can stoppie the shyt out of it! (to much of a poosie to try it on a motorcycle)
tonyharrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 07:23 PM   #16
tonyharrah
Founding Member

Default Re: You're losing your touch.

I just can't believe how well he wrote that. I think he only missed one comma after 'Huh' in the first sentence. I usually have to skip reading his posts because the grammatical errors hurt my head! Either he's a 3rd year 4th grader or he falls on his head too much.

-Tony

04 ZX6R

03 BMW F650GS

tonyharrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM   #17
obandoj
Founding Member

Get a dirtbike, wheelie all day, save a load of money, give the scientologist freak $0 money!

Way to go I say...
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 08:09 PM   #18
HobbleFoot
Founding Member

I'm actually getting pretty good at the bicycle, at least by my standards. I've performed much longer wheelies pedalling than twisting the throttle. Dirt bikes never intrigued me the way street bikes have until I started doing wheelies. I would really like to get a 125 to play around on, but then I think maybe I should get a 4-stroke dual-sport so I can play and go across town. What would you MOrons suggest?
Old 05-20-2004, 08:15 PM   #19
HobbleFoot
Founding Member

No kidding! If you can let it sit on the balance point, you don't have to go real fast. But, at this point it's very easy to tip it one way or another. If it goes forward, the chase begins. If it goes backward, get ready to go running. My goal is to start working on stoppies once I master the wheelie, but at this rate it may take forever. Learning to ride a unicycle was easier.
Old 05-21-2004, 03:43 AM   #20
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: I agree but.... Too bad MO doesn't have Sean enroll in these schools and write a

L. Ron Hubbard invented the internet

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote