Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Crusty MO

Old 11-09-2002, 08:03 AM   #31
Mooner
Founding Member

Default Re: Come out of the closet

Wow, sounds like Subaru's are really sweet. I bet Ricky Martin would look hot in one.
Mooner is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2002, 08:05 AM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: TheHighwayman Turns Down Lucrative MO Offer

I'd be interested in finding out who appointed THM as the representative of those of us who like and ride Harleys in the first place. He more reminds me of one of those self-appointed megalomaniacal politicians like Algore, Clowntoon, Shrub, or Dashole who claim to "represent the mainstream of America". Except in THM's case it's "I represent that small minority of HD fanatics who give the rest of the riders a really really bad name". Talk about delusional.

Sort of like how KPaul makes sportbike riders look like ignorant jerks. Well at least KPaul has the guts to keep coming back for more. Unlike that gutless hit-and-run poster THM. Is that what defines his type of "Harley guy?"

I bet THM's a 75 year old Angel, his brain liquified by vast quantities of Alcohol, Acid and Sterno.
Old 11-09-2002, 08:08 AM   #33
seruzawa
The Toad

Quit picking on Subaru owners. The back of my Legacy has plenty of room to transport my Browning belt-fed .50cal and a month's supply of MREs. What more do you need?
Old 11-09-2002, 09:16 AM   #34
sarnali
Founding Member

what are you doing with a belt fed Browning? If I had my druthers I'd get a drum fed .45 thompson, I always wanted to let one of those rip, My pride-n-joy right now is my 1918 s.m.L.E. mk.3, original brass and all. accurate out to about 5 miles [not really] I'll quit picking on Subaru's, I actually think they're pretty good cars.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 12:12 PM   #35
KPaulCook
Banned

Default They call him the Alley Boy

LOL.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 12:53 PM   #36
Z3Coupe
Founding Member

Default Re: HIGHWAYMAN TURNS DOWN LUCRATIVE MO OFFER

*IMPOSTEUR* ...would be The Highwayman Spelling...
Z3Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:31 PM   #37
seruzawa
The Toad

I developed a soft spot for .50cal brownings when I was on gunboats in the Nam. Nothing like watching pine trees crash to the ground and turn into matchsticks during fire missions.

A friend of mine has a fully licensed Thompson. He says it burns up oneweekspay/minute.

Oops. Too far off topic. I'll stop now before everyone here begins to think I'm a gun nut.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:34 PM   #38
MrDeadeye
Founding Member

"Are you trying to say .....THE HIGHWAY MAN..... is actually .....THE BACKDOOR MAN.....?"

He might be the Hershey Highway Man.
MrDeadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 06:10 PM   #39
GogglesPaisano
Founding Member

Somebody needs to reset their Camaro Clock. It's obviously stuck on "1990"...

That wimpy 165hp V6 was replaced in 1996 with a wimpy 200hp V6. That 210hp V8 was replaced with a 275hp V8 in '93 and was available with up to 340hp with all the SLP options in '02 before they killed the mullet-machine.

So when you look over at the late model Camaro with the V8 just be careful he doesn't stomp your car's weewee into the pavement on his way to Autozone to pick up his air shocks and rear window louvers...

If you're going to *****-talk at least know what you're talking about... Sheesh...
GogglesPaisano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 07:40 AM   #40
ZR-7
Founding Member

Default Marketing HD BS

"my message is about and on behalf of all the stout and hearty men who define the essence of authentic American motorcycling."

By riding bikes that are made with 51+% foreign parts...!!!!! Sounds like TH better start promoting chop stix, rice and the Euro...! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

LMAO!

Philip

'94 Honda Gold Wing, Made in AMERICA!

'00 ZR-7, Just like a Harley - Not "Made in America"

'02 Suzuki B1200S, Just like a Harley - Not "Made in America"
ZR-7 is offline   Reply With Quote