Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Crusty MO (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/crusty-mo/)
-   -   TheHighwayman Turns Down Lucrative MO Offer (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/crusty-mo/1450-thehighwayman-turns-down-lucrative-mo-offer.html)

dwr461 11-08-2002 04:09 PM

Re: TheHighwayman Turns Down Lucrative MO Offer

What exactly did you want the Highwayman to do for MO? Test drive Harleys? Maybe he could compete in the new Full DRess Touring Bike Racing series. For rules I think we're up to the following all equipment on the bike must work, the bags must be loaded for a long distance a trip, nothing under 1000lbs including rider, the radio must be playing, and a special catagory for two up racing. Damn I lost my place again. What was I posting about?

The Highwayman is a nut. But he's a fun nut.

Dave

wfowade 11-08-2002 04:35 PM

JohnnyB=THM?

Didja ever notice that JB is never around when THM is on stage?

Agent0090 11-08-2002 06:28 PM

Don't forget the photos of bald asian men in their underwear. That's a real draw. I no sooner compliment MO on the nice big wallpapers they posted and then they throw up that. Yikes!

Jexter 11-08-2002 08:22 PM

I doubt they used up too much of the precious V-twin time on Highwayman. Besides, he gives this site character (he leaves this character other places as well, but still). :)

MrDeadeye 11-08-2002 09:11 PM

Come out of the closet

You ever notice that the Highwayman is always bringing up the "stoutness", "hardiness", and other physical attributes of Harley men. Being straight, I don't really think about menÂ’s bodies in romantic terms. So, it always strikes me as odd how the Highwayman is so enamored of not just Harley's, but of the MEN who ride them.

TheFox 11-08-2002 09:34 PM

Re: JohnnyB=THM?

Ding ding ding!! We have a winnah!!

--Foxy

vcs700s 11-09-2002 01:55 AM

Right on Hawkrider!

sarnali 11-09-2002 05:39 AM

Re: Come out of the closet

Are you trying to say .....THE HIGHWAY MAN..... is actually .....THE BACKDOOR MAN.....? I thought "those people" drove Subaru's, Guess that explains the obsession with leather.

4in6 11-09-2002 06:42 AM

Hey I drive a Subaru and I don't appreciate being stereotyped. I bet you think Subarus are little weak cars and only gay men drive them. Well guess what I don't see FORD,CHEVY,or CHYSLER winning any rally races. And not to mention the Subaru WRX has more horsepower than a 4.6 liter mustang. It is the fastest car 0-60 under $30,000 dollars and with its all wheel drive it can rip through corners. So the next time your setting at a red light in your RS CAMARO with your wimpy little 165hp v-6 and your reving up the engine trying to intimidated that "GAY" guy next to you in a Subaru remember he has 62 hp on you. And if you are lucky enough to have a v-8 in your camaro your only down 17hp on the WRX. Not to mention the WRX was the 2002 car of the year.

Buzglyd 11-09-2002 06:53 AM

Just don't drive that powerful Subaru too fast, your rainbow sticker will blow off the back.