Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Crusty MO (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/crusty-mo/)
-   -   TheHighwayman Turns Down Lucrative MO Offer (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/crusty-mo/1450-thehighwayman-turns-down-lucrative-mo-offer.html)

sarnali 11-08-2002 12:40 PM

Re: TheHighwayman Turns Down Lucrative MO Offer

I think your probably right about the living in moms basement with 15 cats, but I doubt he has a job, probably " hurt his back " crushing cardboard box's at wal*mart and sucks off state industrial for the last few years, drives an '86 plymouth voyager with fake wood sides and peeling paint, and bathes infrequently 'cause mom don't want him using all the hot water, He decided to become a "harley biker" because the neighbor with the yamaha's don't give him respect, and said he should change the oil in his pants once in a while. The end result of a downward spiral that began years ago when Thelma-lou ran off with the stock boy at the Piggly-Wiggly instead of our lad............................................... .THE HIGHWAY MAN..................

neoyetif2 11-08-2002 12:52 PM

Maybe he should trade his FXCHLSFATROADYNA in on one of those Buell XB9R thingees and then he can change his name and persona to...

THE CORNERMAN!!!!

or not.

longride 11-08-2002 01:11 PM

Rating System

I could never figure out your rating system there at MO. The Highwayman would go from Humerous to Idiotic Troll and back again every other day. Couldn't you guys make up your mind what he was? The guy posts this stuff all over the Internet, so I guess we already know. This guy could even give KPaul a run for annoying posts, but KPaul has the stamina to outlast him any day. The only readers at MO to be offered a job and get published "news reports" are The Highwayman and KPaul respectively. Sad but true!

99R6 11-08-2002 01:16 PM

this is a stupid article

granny 11-08-2002 01:34 PM

I suspect that TH posts are actually intended as criticism of the "ideals and values of American motorcycling" and if not as direct criticism then as ridiculing caricature. Certainly, his overblown postings are always amusing.

Buzglyd 11-08-2002 01:59 PM

Re: Rating System

Both are kind of like the Jerry Springer of internet posting boards everywhere!

KPaulCook 11-08-2002 02:25 PM

Re: Rating System

LOL Good one. But I think I am cut above the AlleyBoy (Highway Man). oops that sounded Jerry Springer like didn't it.

hawkrider 11-08-2002 02:29 PM

I can't believe the crap that you guys are posting lately. I care as much about this mysterious "Highwayman" person as I do the opinions of of "KPaul whoever" about the future of the V Twin in GP. Is this what I have to look forward to as a subscriber? BFD!!!!

KPaulCook 11-08-2002 02:47 PM

The answer to your question is Yes.

Just me and the AlleyBoy. :)

SeanAlexander 11-08-2002 03:04 PM

Is it the article that is stupid, or the person who wastes their time posting "This is a stupid article"? Hang in there we'll have a 600cc shootout for you, in another two or three months.