Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Buell

Old 04-30-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
ColbyDolby
Registered Member

Smile New to Street Riding...but want an ON/OFF Road Bike

I have been riding for 12 years of dirtbikes, I haven't owned or ridin anything over a 500 sized bike. I am now in my early 30's and want to enjoy the ride to work or the scenic ride through the countryside.

My dilemna is, $$$$ & purchasing the right bike. I do not want to purchase a used bike without the knowledge that it has been laid down or that it leaks.

I am looking at the BUELL Blast & wondering,
1) Can I use it as a ON/OFF road bike ? I live about 2 miles off of gravel but do not want a Dirtbike looking bike to ride the rest of the day on pavement. The Price is right.

I am looking at the Suzuki DR 650SE but once again...it looks like a Dirtbike with Headlights on it. It has a larger engine & larger fuel capacity than the BUELL...

I am looking at the Kawaski KLR 650 but once again...it looks like a dirtbike...and more so like a ON/OFF road bike....I like the looks of it but when I sat on it, I didn't like how cumbersome it was between my legs.

I am looking for QUALITY, DEPENDABILITY, GREAT MPG, CHEAP PRICE & ALL OF YOUR EXPERTISE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE I SHOULD DIRECT MY ATTENTION...
Thank you.
ColbyDolby is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement