Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Buell (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/buell/)
-   -   H2o,146hp, finally! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/buell/5846-h2o-146hp-finally.html)

schizuki 07-09-2007 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavenger (Post 164765)
Excellent point maladg
Nope this is clear victory for us folks who said this is what Buell needed. This puts Buell into the big leagues.

You've got the sales figures already?

Quote:

No more nonsense about Harley tradition etc.
Buells were advertised on the basis of "Harley tradition"? When?

Quote:

This will outsell all other Buells put together.
Noted.

Me, I'm still jonesing for an XB12R and pretty pissed about the crappy 2008 color choices. Anybody wanna give me a bushelful of money to buy an '07?

schizuki 07-09-2007 07:37 AM

I'm pretty impressed by their security. I didn't see a whiff of this anywhere. Families must have been threatened.

rwven 07-09-2007 07:50 AM

As soon as this motor gets in a Uly

I'm all over it. I've liked the Ulysses from day one but the stories of detonation from the over tuned air cooled motor have kept me away.

schizuki 07-09-2007 07:51 AM

Could somebody explain to me how it is that this piece of fresh, important news, posted today, could wind up the fifteenth-from-the-top thread in the "Buell News" sub-forum after fourteen older threads, under the "Old News" (!!!) sub-forum under the "Motorcycle News" sub-forum under "Motorcycle.Com General Discussion"?

Then could someone explain to me why the forum designer has not been slowly and painfully executed?

This forum design sucks so hard that it bends light.

BrowningBAR 07-09-2007 07:58 AM

Hell of a rant, that was!

seruzawa 07-09-2007 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 164783)
Could somebody explain to me how it is that this piece of fresh, important news, posted today, could wind up the fifteenth-from-the-top thread in the "Buell News" sub-forum after fourteen older threads, under the "Old News" (!!!) sub-forum under the "Motorcycle News" sub-forum under "Motorcycle.Com General Discussion"?

Then could someone explain to me why the forum designer has not been slowly and painfully executed?

This forum design sucks so hard that it bends light.

Apparently the threads get listed in order of the latest post rather than in the date order of the original thread. It would be better if the threads were kept in date order like the old site. The new system makes it harder to find the particular thread you want since they move around all the time. The administrator is the guy to take it up with.

schizuki 07-09-2007 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 164785)
Apparently the threads get listed in order of the latest post rather than in the date order of the original thread.

Except that the last post of the top thread was in January of '05. In fact, none of the threads above this one have earlier dates than today. The date order seems utterly random. Check it out.

seruzawa 07-09-2007 08:44 AM

You're right. I was referring to the regular forum page not the individual manufacturer link. As I said make your concerns known to the administrators. They are willing to listen and make changes. They have a special place for people like you.

kavenger 07-09-2007 08:45 AM

I'll take that bet

Great point.. I think I want to take longride up on that bet...The price on this bike is right...MSRP: $11,995. Great rev range, 2 year warranty, like you said torque is everything..

kavenger 07-09-2007 08:47 AM

The V-Twin has risen from the dead..

MSRP: $11,995. Great rev range, 2 year warranty, torque is everything..neat technology..