Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Buell News

Old 07-25-2006, 03:30 AM   #51
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default Re: Calling all Buellers

I'm sorry, but I've seen the award at Chandler H-D Buell here in Chandler AZ for No. 1 in Sales Buell Dealer for two years in a row
gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2006, 03:58 AM   #52
Fenton
Founding Member

It ranks 100+. Isn't every bike you want or own the best ever?

I'm starting the Fenton Prediction Poll (FPP) I predict the Kawi gets sold, a used bike comes along and he justifies the purchase by contributing the savings to the college fund. They there is always the option of keeping the ZX due to the fact it's worth $2950 and it is "still in it's prime."
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:25 AM   #53
ValkBandit
Registered Member

"They are great to deal with and if you are really sincere, the best for service."

what exactly does that mean? you've got to really, sincerely, genuinely desire service?
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:29 AM   #54
ValkBandit
Registered Member

it's not often one comes across such a well-worded crock regarding the economy. on the other hand i'm sure the business outlooks in bangalore and shanghai are stunning.

many thx.
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:30 AM   #55
seruzawa
The Toad

Where you been? Monarch Honda in Salt Lake is selling a '95 Shadow 1100 for $4999. Nada says its worth $2950!

If you've got any old ricers laying around now's the time to let them go. Kook could probably get a grand over retail for his mint condition barely used only ridden on Sunday Kwacker.

Maybe I can get $1500 for my ratty '84 Magna.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:31 AM   #56
Wambo
Founding Member

I don't doubt that Chandler got the award and is probably an excellent dealer. However, since Kpaul lives in the Seattle area, this may be the best choice for a local dealer. If you want the very best deals, Call Dave S. in Appleton, WI! He is the nicest, hardest working guy, and gives discounts to Badweb'ers (Buell web site)!
Wambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:36 AM   #57
seruzawa
The Toad

Yeah. You can get the real skinny at moveon.org.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:47 AM   #58
iamz
Founding Member

Over on the Badweather forum they have been complaining that the XB12 engine gets too hot and starts pinging like crazy. The unmodified factory bikes and modified both do it so leaving it stock won't matter. The engine has been pushed too far. The only cure was to back of timing and lose some power.

The XB9's don't do this. Test ride the XB9 also.
iamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:52 AM   #59
schizuki
Founding Member

Hmmmm... 6% mortgages, 5% unemployment, 2% inflation... yeah, this economy blows.

And don't get me started on these absurdly-high housing prices! If there's one thing that signifies a poor economy, it's stratospheric housing prices combined with record levels of home ownership!

Oh, how I pine for the late 70's - early 80's. 12% unemployment, 11% inflation, 13% mortgages. Those were the days, I tell ya. And housing was CHEAP! You still couldn't afford it, but it was CHEAP! Or the halcyon days of the Clinton years, when these rates were - well, pretty close to where they are now, but there were no homeless people on the streets (really! Check the newspapers! There was hardly a mention!)

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:06 AM   #60
pdad13
Founding Member

Well, we can't always get what we want, can we?

Only those with the intense focus and cat-like reflexes can truly claim First Post. And there can only be one (per thread).
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote