Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Buell News

Old 05-06-2004, 04:37 PM   #211
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default More ZRX_Bullshyt

ZRX_Bullshyt has nothing to say, but repeats the same stupid post he made a long time ago. Is that the only one that was grammar and spell checked for you? We could look at your last ten posts, but it might be too painful to rehash stupid shyt like that. We can just let them be. I guess you came here to show everyone what you know. You have KPaul's attention, because he's as stupid as you are. I learn more from Buz, Sarnali, Seruzawa, et.al. than I would learn from you in a thousand years. I wrote articles for MO, and post news here. What do you contribute? Simply put, you are a left out loser that want's to join but cannot. You have nothing to say.

I'll leave you with a post from Blitz below:

"Yeah, you're harsh. The 7 you list represent 99.9% of the reason I subscribe and follow these postings. These "dwarfs" get it. You, unfortunately, do not."

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2004, 04:46 PM   #212
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Check 2 posts down

Fishstick is actually going to go RIDE a Buell. Imagine not being able to talk out your ass about something you never rode. I'm not sure his mouth can actually form words any longer. It's been a long time since he's said anything that comes out that end. Should be interesting to read a "review" from the "all knowing".
Old 05-06-2004, 04:48 PM   #213
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: BUELLS NOT BAD EH?

A lightning would be my choice too. The firebolt's cool, but a little cramped for my size
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:56 PM   #214
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Check 2 posts down

If you were a dealer and saw him wobble into the parking lot would you let him ride one?

He also said he was going to test ride a VRod and never did. His wife won't get on the back of his motorcycle. Smart woman.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:04 PM   #215
pdad13
Founding Member

The Lightning, naturally, was my first choice. However, this is the only Buell I could find in the area, probably in the entire friggin' state. You'd think they might add a few to the rental fleets in a state like Florida at least to drum up a little interest in the brand. Guess not.

The Harley dealers I've been to don't seem especially interested in selling them either. That's a shame. If Harley were really serious about supporting them, they would get creative about dealer support and give 'em a goose, maybe some extra incentives and some marketing dollars. Guess it's hard to blame them though when people are selling their children to get the HD bikes.

pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:09 PM   #216
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Grumpy is off his medication again

Hey dipsh!t, please point out my post where I said anything about Buells.

I went back and looked at my last 10 posts and only one of them said anything about H-D or Buell, and it was only in reference to another manufacturer's model. I said nothing positive or negative about either American brand.

You need some therapy to learn how to stop holding grudges about past flame wars that you lost. Grow up. And your fixation on children's nursery rhymes is a little disturbing as well. Your house isn't called Neverland, is it?

I don't have now and have never owned either a Harley or a Buell, although I have ridden quite a few bikes made by Harley that are owned by friends of mine that I frequently ride with. I I ride a Y-A-M-A-H-A, which is made in J-A-P-A-N, the same as your Kawasaki.

By the way, I would hardly call someone who's 6 feet tall and 240 pounds a dwarf.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:27 PM   #217
pdad13
Founding Member

So, while my brother is cruising comfortably on his Victory 92sc while eating a Big Mac, and the other dude is on, jeez, I don't know what he'll be riding yet (probably a Vespa, the woos), filing his nails, I'll be suffering on this little torture rack all in the name of science and enlightenment of the MOnation.

By hour two, I'll be delirious with pain and longing visons of my comfortable AND fast ZRX. I'm sure I'll be happy to see that bike when I get home. I probably won't be able to ride it for a few days, at least until the back spasms subside and feeling returns to my hips, but I'll sure be happy to see it.

I hope all you f*cks appreciate my sacrifice.

I'll try to post pictures. No doubt, they'll be funny.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:37 PM   #218
Betamax
Founding Member

his riding skills have got nothing to do with it.

Don't you have some soap to sell? Get back to work.

(Gosh, you're right, it's easy and fun to make ad hominem attacks.)
Betamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:37 AM   #219
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: More ZRX_Bullshyt

Agreed. I think we need an "Idiotic Broken Record" choice in the moderate feature to deal with ZRX_Buttock's dwarf/stooge posts and KPaul's incessant Bush rantings.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:44 AM   #220
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Happy the dwarf

And whose would it be? Yours?