Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   BMW (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/bmw/)
-   -   We love what you do - Show us your BMW Bike (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/bmw/17746-we-love-what-you-do-show-us-your-bmw-bike.html)

welovewhatyoudo 03-08-2011 06:52 AM

We love what you do - Show us your BMW Bike

Dear BMW, MINI or Rolls-Royce Fan,

We, Maritim Film, are creating a video for BMW. It will be seen by every last BMW employee. And we want them on the edge of their seats. The subject: Real, passionate fans of BMW, MINI, and Rolls-Royce. People who love their cars and what their brand stands for.

What's so special about it? You can play a main role. We need you, and your BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, Husqvarna or BMW motorcycle. Classic models are welcome too. Your story, your passion, your joy, your enthusiasm as a fan are the centerpiece of the film.

Feel free to join in without a vehicle. Is there something special you'd like to show us? You have a BMW tattoo, can bake a MINI cake? Your bedroom is wallpapered with BMW posters? Let your imagination run wild. Every fan can take part.

Send us a short video by March 20th - of you and your car, in a typical or untypical situation. In everyday life, or traveling, or at a party. With friends and family, or alone. Be creative. Be yourself. Be the main character and leave the supporting role to your car or bike.

Apart from an appearance in our video, you can also receive a BMW-themed thank you from us. All who are featured will receive a gift - as well as the quickest, the most creative, the most original or most elaborate.

For more information about us, our video, the BMW giveaways or to upload your clip, visit WE LOVE WHAT YOU DO.

We're looking forward to your contribution and thank you for your commitment.

Maritim Film

welovewhatyoudo 03-11-2011 07:12 AM

Dear BMW Fans,

we have received a huge package by BMW with dozens of BMW related gifts, which will be given to the fastest, the most creative and the most elaborate. And those who are featured in our footage have free choice. There are model cars and bikes, rucksacks, caps, bobby cars, polo-shirts and much more. You’ll see all the giveaways shortly on our website.

Enjoy filming!

Maritim Film

welovewhatyoudo 03-16-2011 08:06 AM

Dear BMW fans,

We've decided to extend our BMW fan-video offensive by a couple of days. We're already in the middle of viewing and editing your clips - but we can still squeeze in a few on short notice. Remember: It's more about you than your car. BMW wants to see you. Go ahead and take the lead role.

You can post your self-made videos onto WE LOVE WHAT YOU DO until the end of March. You'll find pictures of our giveaways on the website. You don't have to be a professional filmmaker - a cellular phone or digital camera will do the trick. (Just try not to shake it too much.)

By the way: Not only the fans that are featured in the video will receive a gift. BMW sent us a large giveaway package, meaning nearly every one of you will receive a small thank you from us.

The video is for BMW-internal use only. Should it ever be aired publicly, we'll ask for your permission beforehand.

Have fun and happy shooting!

Maritim Film

sarnali2 03-16-2011 08:44 AM

My BMW bike is right there in my signature thing over there on the left.........feel free to use it with the attendant royalty fee's of $10.00 USD per viewing..

Thank you

pushrod 03-16-2011 09:16 AM

He'd offer a picture of hisself on the bike, but the camera gags every time it sees the Creamsickle Orange bike and the OMG! Green/Yellow/Neon suit in the same frame.

sarnali2 03-16-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 257043)
He'd offer a picture of hisself on the bike, but the camera gags every time it sees the Creamsickle Orange bike and the OMG! Green/Yellow/Neon suit in the same frame.

I'll wear my International Orange Aerostitch rain gauntlets and really crack the lens...

12er 03-16-2011 03:17 PM

How ya like them crab claws? Ive thought of stowing a pair in the tank bag.

sarnali2 03-16-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 257067)
How ya like them crab claws? Ive thought of stowing a pair in the tank bag.

They work pretty good. kinda' clumsy but that's to be expected. They're a tight fit over winter weight gloves so I use my unlined Lee Parks Deerskins and crank up the grip heaters. I rode home in a flippin monsoon yesterday and they stayed dry. They finally let a trickle down the underside of my arm and got a little water in but this was after an hour at 70 in some serious rain.

I probably didn't have the bungee cord tight enough around the forearm, at any rate they pack pretty small, work well for the most part and I'd say they were worth the money.

yarongev 03-25-2011 03:10 PM

hello, my ride

Hello, everyone I'm new here and my ride is:
2001 R1150RT silver with 120K on it, well maintained and loved.
thinking of moving up to the 1200RT.
:p
as you can see on my avatar

Yaron

12er 03-25-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 257081)
They work pretty good. kinda' clumsy but that's to be expected. They're a tight fit over winter weight gloves so I use my unlined Lee Parks Deerskins and crank up the grip heaters. I rode home in a flippin monsoon yesterday and they stayed dry. They finally let a trickle down the underside of my arm and got a little water in but this was after an hour at 70 in some serious rain.

I probably didn't have the bungee cord tight enough around the forearm, at any rate they pack pretty small, work well for the most part and I'd say they were worth the money.

Thank you Sir, I can come up with that exact configuration. Have you tried keeping your gauntlets under your jacket sleeves? Thats the only way I stay dry. Otherwise it leaks back down after about the hour mark.