Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 03-07-2001, 02:18 PM   #1
EnZed
Founding Member

Default Re: Wednesday Update from Daytona

It sounds like no-one was happy with how they were going. So who did do well today??
EnZed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2001, 02:23 PM   #2
EnZed
Founding Member

By the way, MO:

Now that Aaron Slight is out of the WSB, he's not going to get a lot of news time and coverage here in NZ, so I'm hoping that you guys at MO are going to report some more on his rides. (Although I guess that will probably depend on his doing well in AMA superbikes - if he decides to continue with it.)
EnZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 03:42 PM   #3
GAPS
Registered Member

Bunch of sand baggers, that's what we have here. I cant wait for Sunday, should be a great race.
GAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 05:14 PM   #4
elitegroup
Founding Member

Ditto the last post all I get from this multi-paragraph heep of crap is no one seems happy. I would like to know if russel was only 4th or 5th fastest who was actually the fastest out on the track please. So I guess you can eliminate this story because what it boils down to is someone rambling on the keyboard. Damn did I say all that outloud?
elitegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 07:02 PM   #5
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

hahaha
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 07:04 PM   #6
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

Default DAMNIT MO, why don't you listen???

Do you see what this guy is saying here!!! Why can't we get complete coverage. We gotta go to other sites just to see the times... What the hell!!!?? ANd you want us to pay for this coverage.

Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 09:37 PM   #7
FBG542
Founding Member

Jamie Hacking, riding the No. 92 Yamaha R7

Jamie is riding for Suzuki not Yamaha!!!
FBG542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 05:49 AM   #8
hindle
Founding Member

Look folks here is a summary of what took place:

Matt is the man and if everyone else doesn't pickup a half to full second it will be a one man show.

Rapp (to everyone's suprise) is kicking butt along with the youngest in the Roberts klan and the elder Hayden brother. Russel is right there in the Mix but will need some more speed to have a shot at Matt(so does everyone else). Both Nicky and Duhamel are struggling but don't count them out just yet. Everyone else is trying to figure out how to catch Matt and the Suzuki.

As things stand now it will be Matt, Roberts and Russell out front. I don't think the elder Hayden or Rapp have shown the speed and consitancy over the years to be there at the end but only time will tell if they can keep up the speed for the entire duration of the 200.
hindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:21 AM   #9
JoeBuell
Founding Member

Has anyone heard anything on the H-D VR1000 team? How are their times? Has anyone interesting been hanging around their pit?
JoeBuell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:29 AM   #10
MoMo
Founding Member

Default Hello? McFly?

what the hell are you talking about? just who do you think finished 2'nd in last years race? who actually led most of the last lap and was edged out by Mladin? (using the draft, cheap) that is right. the elder Hayden. known to the rest of us as Nicky
MoMo is offline   Reply With Quote