Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 03-08-2001, 06:30 AM   #11
MoMo
Founding Member

Default are you kidding?

the Grim Reaper.
MoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2001, 06:41 AM   #12
minime
Founding Member

Default Re: Wednesday Update from Daytona

That's what you call a press-release snafu. Our apologies as Hacking is now, of course, riding a Suzuki.
minime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 06:45 AM   #13
thatguyjohn
Founding Member

Default Re: Hello? McFly?

Actually, Nicky let Mladin go by on purpose so he could use the draft to pass Mladin at the end, but Mladin went down the straight at 3/4 throttle and when he felt Nicky coming up, he gassed it and JUST edged Nicky out. I was standing right there in the grand stands and heard Mladin tell an interviewer that. So who's cheap for using the draft now??? Don't be sore just 'cause Nicky couldn't pull it off, Mat is a seasoned rider and wasn't gonna fall for such an old trick.

Oh yeah, GO BOSTROM!!!!!!
thatguyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 06:46 AM   #14
thatguyjohn
Founding Member

Default Re: are you kidding?

OUCH!!!!!
thatguyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 06:50 AM   #15
hindle
Founding Member

Pascal and HD have openly admitted that not much will have changed in time for the 200 so don't expect them to be anywhere near the front of the pack.

Personally I thought there do or die season passed a long time ago. At this point all they do is take up space, burn gas and waste lots of money.
hindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 06:58 AM   #16
elitegroup
Founding Member

Take up space, burn lots of gas......and yes don't forget the H-D bike usually catches fire just on time for a great end of race barbeque HA HA HA! Now what did I do with my damn coat-hanger and marshmallows???
elitegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:12 AM   #17
hindle
Founding Member

Your the McFly. Unless you don't know what the word Elder means I was talking about Nicky's older brother. Nicky and Duhamel are even in the hunt as far as times are concerned thus far. Yes Nicky almost won it this year and if can find some speed between now and the race he may win it this year.

As of now nobody is touching Matt and I doubt the elder Hayden or Rapp can hang with Matt, Roberts or Russell for the entire race!

Now say your sorry...idiot!

Old 03-08-2001, 07:16 AM   #18
hindle
Founding Member

Tommy is the Elder. Nicky is the middle. Damn your dumb and that other dude is right. Nicky was so afraid he couldn't beat Matt from the front he almost ran off the track so he could use the draft.

Matt out did him. Little did Nicky know Matt was not full throttle coming off the banking and when Nicky drafted by Matt gave it that extra punch and got him back before the finish line.

At least that's what Matt said in his post race interview.

MO why do you let such idiots post to your site.

First he doesn't know who the elder Hayden is and he doesn't know anythign about what went down at last year's 200!!!

Old 03-08-2001, 07:17 AM   #19
hindle
Founding Member

LOL
Old 03-08-2001, 07:28 AM   #20
JoeBuell
Founding Member

Default Re: Typical Brainless Squid Comments

You guys have got to get a life. Do you just wait for someone to post a question about H-D so you can start flaming?

Sorry, but I like to root for the underdog. Mladin wins on the GSXR again? (Yawn).

I'm waiting to see if the changes they've announced this year amount to a more competitive bike. Hence my original post.

But go ahead and flame away about how the VR-1000 will crash, burn, blow-up, whatever else your little minds can dream up. Go out there with your racer-replica bike, (which probably has a good quarter inch or so on the edges of the tires untouched) and your flip-flops, shorts and tank tops.

It generally seems that the guys who can ride the least talk trash the most.
JoeBuell is offline   Reply With Quote