Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 08-22-2006, 06:55 AM   #21
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Great ball of fire.

Acording to some Ayatolla in Iran the worlds supposed to end today. Guess he'll have to croak himself or be called a liar.

Maybe he can do something like that one wheezer did in the eighties..."Send me $50,000 or Allah's going to call me home"

Maybe the farting preacher can pray for him...Ducati too for that matter
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2006, 06:57 AM   #22
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Ducati Drops AMA Superbike

They pay way over $4 a gallon in Europe. K-wee didn't say where it would over $4, just that it'd be over....

He's a cagey devil ya' know.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #23
sarnali
Founding Member

Sure, they can race Buell for last place.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:01 AM   #24
Tigercub
Founding Member

I don't see where engine displacement should have anything to do with classifying motorcycles for racing. There was no problem 50 years ago in Class C racing, which had 500s and 750s.

But, I do see the Jap motorcycle companies as a single company cartel that dictates rules of the racing game because that's where the money is.
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:01 AM   #25
johnnyb
Founding Member

what and i missed it? dang... i prefer to discuss marital fidelity with wife really.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:09 AM   #26
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Doesn't take a big man to run his mouth day in and day out. He may not be physically big, but he's physically stupid. If you look up the word 'tragic' in the dictionary, pictures of our 'Democratic Leadership' (oxymoron) will be in there. You could fry them morons on both sides without using a flipper, cause they do that all by themselves. Anti-war is popular right now JB. I always take JQ Publics opinion as THE measuring stick of stupidity. We'll see what happens if, or when, the Dems take the reins. On a lighter note, I was watching the 9/11 congressional report show, and it's funny how all those people that were asking the questions had all the answers to what should have been done. I was a fire officer for 10 years, and all the people that never showed up to the fire also had all the answers once we got back to the station. Funny that all the guys standing where the heat was searing your eyebrows off were always wrong, but the guys that had all the answers never showed up until it was out. If we could get guys like you to get in power to do all the 'right' things, we wouldn't be in this mess now would we? I'm sure you could have things straightened away in no time, just like the guys that never showed up to the fire, and knew all the answers after 9/11. Being right is easy when you don't do anything.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:11 AM   #27
Fenton
Founding Member

"O how they howl when KP is right about a thing..."

He's like rainman, pretty soon something is going to be $100.

Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:26 AM   #28
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Ah so...

Vely interlesting. We want more than your name rank and serial number coronel, you know I went to corredge in your country, UCRA.

"NOW SIGN THE PAPER!"
Old 08-22-2006, 07:28 AM   #29
johnnyb
Founding Member

Here's a concept that may not have ever occurred to you: Sometimes, doing nothing is the absolute right thing to do.

(Sometimes while you are doing nothing, you can THINK about what the right thing might be. Thinking before acting, or speaking, has long been considered a hallmark of intelligence.)

A Fire is an emergency situation which must be dealt with immediately. International Relations is Different.

Wait a minute. What am i doing arguing with you?

You are correct, I resign.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:39 AM   #30
schizuki
Founding Member

Hey, kpaul, have you managed to wrap your throttle hand around Chocolate Thunder and twist your wrist yet?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote