Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 08-17-2004, 10:13 AM   #51
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Brave new MO

what about Sister Kim's cleavage? the commentary could also apply to MO. What happened to the daring stuff that made it a toolshed name? Why when i think about the mileage the old MO would've gotten out of all those exploding dunlops it makes me quiver... all that's left is to replay Clavin's vino crash over and over...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2004, 10:13 AM   #52
stoney8888
Founding Member

Default Re: HEY!

If your wife is use to keeping up with you in the trooper it could be an interesting read.
stoney8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:37 PM   #57
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Look at this way

Actually I am an angry Picket Boat Vet.

And I sure wish someone WAS paying me. All I get for all the shyt I went through is a free cremation and a free flag. That's the govt's idea of a benefit.

I told my wife to bury my urn upsidedown next to my Dad's at the National Cemetary in Westwood. That way either Bush or Kerry can kiss my @ss. In fact they can kiss it right now... no problem.

Don't celebrate yet. I'm not going until I get a chance to pi$$ on Jane Fonda's grave.