Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 05-15-2004, 05:45 PM   #1
Jon_Cowles
Founding Member

Default Re: Barber Superbike - What a Dogfight!

Great race between Zemke and Mladin. Zemke has been surprising this year and looks determined. His inexperience has cost him at least one win and possibly two but he's got brighter days ahead. Mladin is a fantastic rider and you got the sense that he was sizing Zemke up the whole time. It was a Rossi type of race for Mladin (not that I think Mladi or anyone esle is as good as Rossi) where you just waited for the inevitable to happen.
Jon_Cowles is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2004, 06:13 PM   #2
Mo0kie
Founding Member

It was a greast race. I liked the way Jake was racing but I can't get past the fact that his brain can't be much larger than a walnut. He just can't seem to learn anything. How many last lap passes will it take before he learns how to manage his tires?
Old 05-15-2004, 07:31 PM   #3
obandoj
Founding Member

I'm sure your brain is bigger than his and you would have done better! Very stupid statement dude.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 07:38 PM   #4
obandoj
Founding Member

Great race, Jake is doing a fantastic job so far, and Mladin? What can you say about him, right now he is the best rider in the championship run. The best thing that happened all day was Mr. "red neck" Yates crashing, not once but twice in the race, now I believe in Karma, I hope he is really sore!
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 09:27 PM   #8
Blue_Are1
Founding Member

Default Re: How do you spell Champion? Mladin

Mladin would get his ass waxed in GP and he knows it, he couldn't make the podium even if he was on a Honda.

Mladin would be lucky if he could beat Norick Abe in GP.

This is Zemke's first year of Superbike and he's already giving Mladin a hard time, and the Honda doesn't look to be nearly as nimble as the Suzuki but surely has more power than Mat's bike.
Blue_Are1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 12:02 AM   #10
Pacer
Founding Member

Default Re: Mladin the great one

I will recognize when he crosses the pond. The best of the best are in GP. At the same time, he is a damn good rider.
Pacer is offline   Reply With Quote