Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (
-   AMA Racing (
-   -   SisterMaryKim and the Go Show (

Mashuri 07-02-2003 10:06 PM

Re: SisterMaryKim and the Go Show
Well I think Gobert going into commentary at this point would be a tremendous waste of talent. I want this guy to achieve (despite himself, apparently) at least one full-factory, competitive MotoGP ride to show what he's made of. I think his riding talents are right up there with Rossi's but he still needs to get his sheite together. He should sit down with Troy Bayliss some day and learn what true motivation and work ethic are.

CBRRRRRR 07-02-2003 10:33 PM

Well, aside from the congrats for the win, I think Eurosport should be sent by tapes over the Atlantic.

I've never seen Sedowsky on TV but I can tell you that on Eurosport each GP coverage has Tobi Moodi and Julian Ryder as commentators, amazingly interesting, funny and informative, whilst the MotoGP class features also Randy Mamola as pit lane reporter and commentator. It's amazing how much more information an experienced racer can pick up from the same TV pictures we all see at home.

They even carry one hour broadcast prior to the races, which usually includes the Dutch commentator explaining various technical issues related to GP bikes, along with actual GP bikes that participate in the race to show the details.

Just to let you know what's going on in Europe (or Israel, for that matter).

longride 07-03-2003 03:09 AM

Ashley, gratz on a win. It's tough to finish well in bike racing, much less win. I did a bit of it a few years back and have the utmost respect for those that do well. Anthony would be a great addition, but I'm not sure he's ready to hang em up just yet.

Holy_Kaw 07-03-2003 06:55 AM

Congrats. It sure sounds a lot harder and slower than "go'in for a ride" through!

Holy_Kaw 07-03-2003 06:56 AM

john 07-03-2003 09:06 AM

i dont know how this got here.....i was posting under the wsbk tech article

johnnyb 07-03-2003 11:56 AM

Where are the damn fotos of Sister MK at speed, powerful thighs pumping, lungs expanding and contracting against straining, skintight, sweaty spandex? Where?

seruzawa 07-03-2003 02:15 PM

I'm glad to see JB's post. It's good to have a break in that stream of pu$$y-whipped sycophancy.

supecoop 07-04-2003 10:22 AM

Congratulations on the win, and the 2nd place. I just got back from a morning bicycle ride, washed & waxed my motorcycle, and clicked onto MO while taking a break. It's great that I get something about biking here too. As for TV, I don't have cable, so I have to hang out at motorcycle shops to watch races with no sound. Watching the races with no commentator except the in-store crowd is great.

inspectorHC 07-05-2003 05:09 AM

Forget that-lets have some video! And that scooter is hot too....