Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > AMA Racing

Old 04-14-2003, 04:29 AM   #1
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Irving TX SX Results

Yee Ha!!Things are really getting interesting.Since nobody seems to be challenging for third,it appears RC will win the championship;but Reed is really keeping the pressure on RC to nort make a mistake.Are we seeing the development of the new king of SX?Will Reed have the endurance to keep this up in the outdoor MX series?I was afraid the 250 class was going to be boring until Bubba moves up,but now excitement is back.This can be nothing but good for thr sport.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2003, 05:33 AM   #2
rsheidler
Founding Member

The way this championship is shaping up reminds me a lot of last year's WSB battle between Bayliss and Edwards. Should be exciting right up to the last race.
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 10:28 AM   #3
Pacer
Founding Member

I really don't like Reed, but do like to see someone challenging Carmichael. Come to think of it I really don't like Carmicheal either. I am afraid that Reed is more of an SX rider, don't forget how Bubba treated him last year in motocross. I want Bubba to move up to the 250s for Motocross, I think that he should keep the learning curve steep. He has everone in the 125s covered.
Pacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 10:34 AM   #4
Neal
Founding Member

I agree with you...I expect RC to win the outdoor series but hopefully not dominate to the pt. of boredom like last year.I too cant wait for Bubba to join the 250's.....THAT should be a party,both Sx and outdoors.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote