Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Advanced Riding (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/advanced-riding/)
-   -   Freddie Spencer's Riding School Closed (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/advanced-riding/9855-freddie-spencers-riding-school-closed.html)

acecycleins 10-23-2008 05:01 PM

Freddie Spencer's Riding School Closed

Roadracingworld.com just reported that Freddie's bikes were picked up by Honda and Instructors haven't been paid in months. As a small business owner I understand financial issues but the classes were still bringing in students in the door. I hope that Freddie works it out with Honda and the instructors. I'd hate to watch a legend be reduced to a wash out.

Buzglyd 10-23-2008 06:37 PM

I thought Freddie would be in the black considering how many times KP went.

seruzawa 10-23-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 196485)
I thought Freddie would be in the black considering how many times KP went.

I suspect that Freddie's real mistake was hiring you to do the books.

The_AirHawk 10-23-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 196501)
I suspect that Freddie's real mistake was hiring you to do the books.

Buz's gotta make a Killing somewhere.................

sarnali2 10-24-2008 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 196504)
Buz's gotta make a Killing somewhere.................

Yeah with all those senior's losing their 401ks.... Social Security is barely worth stealing.

seruzawa 10-24-2008 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 196520)
Yeah with all those senior's losing their 401ks.... Social Security is barely worth stealing.

What is left of the 401Ks are currently being looked at for nationalization by the Dems. Good luck with retirement.

You didn't think all those millions of people were going to be allowed to actually use that money, did you?

Maybe we should cash it all in now and buy Ducatis.

Buzglyd 10-24-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 196525)
What is left of the 401Ks are currently being looked at for nationalization by the Dems. Good luck with retirement.

You didn't think all those millions of people were going to be allowed to actually use that money, did you?

Maybe we should cash it all in now and buy Ducatis.

Obama is in Hawaii right now. You think I should ask him if he's going to steal my 401k?

Instead of Joe the plumber, I could be Buzz the Bill Collector.

seruzawa 10-24-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 196526)
Obama is in Hawaii right now. You think I should ask him if he's going to steal my 401k?

Instead of Joe the plumber, I could be Buzz the Bill Collector.

There will always be a job for you in Obama's govt. The thing he will need most is people to go out and collect money for redistribution.

longride 10-24-2008 10:29 AM

The good news is there is nothing that Obama can take that Buz can't bilk out of some poor senior citizen!

seruzawa 10-24-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196530)
The good news is there is nothing that Obama can take that Buz can't bilk out of some poor senior citizen!

True. So true. However after the Great Redistribution neither Buz nor those Senior Citizens will have a pot left to p!ss in. Hey wait. I know. He can fleece them out of their "Great 'O' Ration Cards".