Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Advanced Riding

Old 10-22-2008, 08:04 AM   #11
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushrod View Post
'narks in their Matador'

Man, there's a picture!

...And my entry into "the ugliest car ever made" contest...You have to hand it to AMC though, when it came to rolling turds they set the bar pretty high..

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
...And my entry into "the ugliest car ever made" contest...You have to hand it to AMC though, when it came to rolling turds they set the bar pretty high..
Now we have an entirely new generation of bland cars which are IMHO worse than ugly ones. At least a Gremlin was kind of cool to look at. All the sedans now look like a week old bar of soap. BMW, Acura, Honda, Nissan, Infiniti.... all the same. A few gingerbread adornments try to add style but I'm not buying it. Bland boring dronemobiles. Even the "sporty" new Thunderbird looks like a bar of soap. Yeeech.

And now I'm seeing those ridiculous "Smart Cars". My eyes!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
.........And now I'm seeing those ridiculous "Smart Cars". My eyes!

Quite a few of them here in the Peoples Republic of Seattle, them and Prius's... 'course they still haven't replaced the ubiquitous Subaru Outback (w/ bangin' "Northwest" package option) and Mini Cooper as the lefty car of choice.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #14
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

And after the narks beat the crap out of me, and thew me down a flight of stairs, they handcuffed me and threw me, bleeding profusly, into the back of the tan colored Matador. The Nark sitting shotgun, named officer Meeley, exclaimed "WOW, THAT'S A FAST 360! I'VE GOT A '74 BUT IT's NOT NEAR AS FAST AS YOUR, WHAT YOU DO TO IT?"...the other narks name was officer Feeley. I'm not making the names up, it was like a bad dream. So they took me to the Wilcox hotel (Hollywood station)booked me, and released me to my Uncle. About a year later they got kicked off the force for beating a motorcyclist to death.

My Bell TX500 had billy club marks that wrapped all the way around the helmet, they were really laying into it. A holes Metros.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Quite a few of them here in the Peoples Republic of Seattle, them and Prius's... 'course they still haven't replaced the ubiquitous Subaru Outback (w/ bangin' "Northwest" package option) and Mini Cooper as the lefty car of choice.
What is a "Northwest" package? Flotation devices? Latte' holders? Built-in sponge to catch the drips from the bleeding hearts?

I shouldn't be too mean about it. I see more Outbacks off road when we 4x4 in the desert than HumVs. Well, actually, I've yet to see a civilian HumV off road anywhere. LOL!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:41 PM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Well, actually, I've yet to see a civilian HumV off road anywhere. LOL!
I've seen one of those rare beasts! It had dents, mud, and everything! The guy had coated the entire exterior with that sprayon truckbed-liner.

I gave him two thumbs-up, 'cuz he F'n DESERVED it for actually using that vehicle for what it was designed-for.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #17
celina
Registered Member

It's a split freeway, the East & West lanes separated by an armco gard barrier and a dirt median about 100 foot wide. So anyway, here I am, rumbling along at about sixty, minding my own business when some lady in a Honda Civic goes to sleep behind the wheel in the Eastbound fast lane.

Last edited by longride : 06-02-2009 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Nice story.
celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Hey, I kinda thought that was sounding good. Wait a minute...
Old 09-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #19
moto57
Registered Member

Thumbs up too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
And then there was this time in High School the cops were chasing me on my old Yamaha 360 Enduro, all the way from Western Avenue in Hollywood to my folks house in Silverlake. Must have been 10 cop cars and two helicopters. The Narks that started the chase tried to crash into me by pinning me up against the curb on Highland Ave, but somehow I made it in the space between two parked cars at about 50 mph, the sidewalk was broken and I shot down the sidewalk for about half a block, and came out in front of the narks in thier Matador, that made 'em madder 'n hell.

Then I ditched 'em but the helicopter found me and they beat the krap out of me with nightsticks right on my own front porch. Must have been 20 cop cars all with the sirens and bubble machines goin'. My Mom came out and they punched her, so they dropped all the charges after a while, and I got my 360 out of impound that next day. Ah, memories...
hey sorry you had to go through that, and your mom ,bet she was po. but the story all i can say is thankyou.
moto57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
DeadJet
Registered Member

This guy is lucky as hell....I've seen too many of these videos that don't end nearly as peachy.
DeadJet is offline   Reply With Quote